Tebura de BBQ (Just bring yourself)【Plat Esashi (Official Esashi Souvenir shop)】
You can come empty-handed without having to deal with rubbish and tiding up afterwards!
Why not enjoy a barbecue in a comfortable open lawn space?
We procure fresh and juicy meat from the local butcher shop in Esashi for every order.
System of Tebura de BBQ
- Please make reservations at Plat Esashi up until the day before date of booking.
- Please come to Plat Esashi on the date of your booking.
- Please pay at the cashier. (Drinks and ingredients other than meat, like seafood and vegetables are available for purchase at the shop on the day if you like.)
- A staff member will escort you to the open space where the prepared bbq equipment is available.
- Relax and enjoy barbequing
- Please come to see a staff member when you have finished. The staff will take care of cleaning and rubbish. We wish you a safe trip back home.
"Tebura de BBQ " details
|Available term of dates||On Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays between 15th June 2020 until 30th September 2020.
*Please contact us about weekdays.
|Available times||11:00 - 15:00|
|Place||Open space in front of Plat Esashi （Official Esashi Souvenir Shop）
（Inside the Kaiyomaru Museum）
1-10, Aza Ubagamicho, Esashi, Hiyama, Hokkaido
|Pricing (Rental BBQ equipment)||1,500 yen (tax incl.)
*What’s included in the plan
BBQ grill set, 3kg of charcoal, 1 fire starter, 1 cooking grill, 1 pair of tongs, 1 pair of gloves, 5 paper plates, bbq sauce, 5 pairs of chopsticks and a rubbish bag.
|Pricing (BBQ ingredients)||Meat (per 100g / tax incl.)
・Jingisukan mutton 350 yen
・Lamb 400 yen
・Beef ribs 450 yen
*Meat orders must be over 1,000 yen.
*You can buy and grill seafood and vegetables purchased from Plat Esashi if you like.
*BYO drinks and ingredients are not allowed.
|Reservation||Please make a reservation at Plat Esashi up until the day before the date of booking.
*You can either call or visit Plat Esashi to make a reservation.
Reservation / Inquiries
TEL / +81-139-52-1377
Address / 1-10, Aza Nakautacho, Esashi, Hiyama, Hokkaido(inside Kaiyomaru Museum)
Opening hour / 9:00 - 17:00
Closed / Open 7 days a week (between April until the end October)